Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another few weeks and the World Cup will be here! Crazy!!! It's going to be such a crazy place in South Africa. I can't believe I'm actually staying here in South Africa for the World Cup. 
I mean it's already been challenging and all for me and it's going to keep being crazy. My flatmate had this crazy spiritual attack, but it was physical the other night and that made me realize once again how real this is. Things are so real here. We are in a battle. It's basically us needing to stand firm, stand strong all the time because it is a huge battle we're in. The enemy hates what we're doing. So it's really crazy and all. 
So what has my life been all about? Well researching, reading, running errands. It's actually really fun. I love that. I love how it goes. I am enjoying the after dts part of this! It's great.That was a bipolar post thing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment