Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Life in general has been more then amazing. Man God is taking breaking my heart for what break's his. Which is what is so incredible.
Things are brought into prospective into how we don't have to fear, how we have so much to learn and how western life shields a lot of stuff that is vital to what we need to be aware of.
It's also weird to have a sun burn in the middle end of November which is also pretty crazy. It's like we're being rebuilt like a broken puzzle piece.
 
Currently I am sitting at a small cafe like right outside the base that I'm at and just thinking about how the best part is yet to come. I've been making worldwide friendships that I pray last longer then just chilling here. And that it's been a real challenge but this is exactly where I'm suppose to be and teh adventure will not end when I return back for a short term most likely. But still life is an incredible adventure and I want to make the most of it.
 
Most recently I was challenged to write a song for one of my friends on the base and I really had no idea what to write about it and then all of a sudden it was like the Holy Spirit filled me and I was able to write the song and when I played it it had a huge impact on them and it was incredible. Man I felt so pumped it was awesome!
 
I believe outreach will be tough but not as tough as we make it out to be.
 
I have been blown away by a whole lot of stuff lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment