Saturday, September 26, 2009

capture the heart.

How can something be captured through time without the mental image first.
Crazy story of the day so we were praying for one of my new friends here in M-town and all of a sudden this guy came up to her and told her about this picture he had recieved in his mind about how she was going to get the foundations for the rest of her life through that. Man it captured my heart because seriously no where else in the world would i recieve the teachings that I will recieve here. Other places I would feel far too comfortable.
I,ll be honest I was feeling super lonely when I first arrived for a few hours.... but slowly Im feeling as though even though it,s so far away that this is where God wants me to be trained and learn his teachings and become a new person through it. This is all from like a few hours of being here.
The view is so amazing. words cannot explain. God knew he wanted to put us all in this place at the same place same time. Each of us have our own part to play in this family we are coming together to create-
So much to saw but there will be more time.

2 comments:

  1. You will never be the same... they always say 'ruined for the ordinary' in YWAM... its very true at least for me. I haven't looked at the world, myself, or my faith, the same way. I'm excited for you on this journey... and that you are so open to what God has planned for you over there! Blessings! Soak in some ocean views for me... pleeeeeeeeease!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooovee that. I can totally see what you mean by that!! Thanks Heather! You are an encouragement!
    -d

    ReplyDelete